8/18/2016 0 Comments
<a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOPad1ad42e5444161d8bcc3d27588a2092" rel="nofollow"><img style="display: none" src="http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png" /></a>
I am trying to light up the back part of my yard by getting different solar lights to put back in that area. There used to be a street light back that way that used to light it up but for some reason, the City decided there didn't need to be one back there, so now it is pitch dark back there. I decided my best option, was to start acquiring some of the Solar lights to light the yard up. I've already gotten a couple of different lights and hung on the fence, which has helped, but not enough yet. I feel like I still need some more of the lights back there, so I don't step in a hole or trip over anything and break my neck when I have to go out there after dark. This time, I acquired the Holan Solar Motion Sensor Light, it has the two different Intelligent Modes to choose:
1. The Strong Long Light Mode: When it fades into darkness, the light will keep strong and bright, lighting for 15 seconds, then will automatically turn off.
2. The Strong Light Sensor Mode: Into the night the light will be strong and bright when people comes in the vicinity, and then 15 seconds later the light dies out automatically.
The Holan Specifications:
1. Solar panel: 0.65W, 17% efficiency
2. Li-ion battery: 1200mAh
3. LED: 1W, 6000K-6500K, 160 Lumens
4. Solar charging time: 6-8 hours
5. Product Dimension: 3.5x4.5x1.5 inches
6. Net Weight: 7oz (200g)
7. Waterproof grade: IP64
Solar panel life span: 5 years; LED Life Span: 50,000 hours
I received this product free of charge, for giving my honest, unbiased opinion. Click on the button below to see the product.
<a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMad1ad42e5444161d8bcc3d27588a2092" rel="nofollow"><img style="display: none" src="http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png" /></a>